Saturday, July 19, 2008

Apprehension

Friday: A rest day, very welcomed by an aching right foot. However, still on my feet for much of today, as the mil arrives on Sunday, followed by other relatives, so a lot to do. I wonder how much running I will be able to fit in when my family commitments increase, I dislike the uncertainty. I am so used to knowing how my days will pan out, and being in control, it is quite stress-inducing to be losing that control. Not that I am a control freak, gosh no, I'm fairly relaxed, I think, it's natural to be a little apprehensive over a major change to routine. Running has become an important part of my life, and I don't plan on giving that up. At the same time, I am going to have to be patient and learn the art of compromise, a valuable life lesson for us all.

No comments: