Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Countdown To GER

Monday: Resting today, following the great trainer programme (for once). However, I felt very tired today, amazingly so, despite a nap in the morning. No real aches or pains, just fatigue. I was pleased with the right ankle, which I nearly injured yesterday. It was just a case of stepping off the pavement to cross the road, and the right foot bending, almost twisting. Though it nagged for a while last night, it was fine today, a sigh of relief as injury would be hugely disappointing and crushing at this stage (well, any stage). Great trainer texted to remind me I have a training run to do tomorrow for 35mins. I like getting the texts, they are a motivating reminder for me. Only a few days left now, almost feeling guilty about resting but the overwhelming tiredness takes care of that feeling.

No comments: