Friday, May 2, 2008

4 Days To GER

Wednesday: A rest day, as per the training programme. I woke up to find my right heel was very sore when I walked. The ache died away as I went about my chores and commitments, which I hope is the end of that. Making general preparations for leaving on Friday, got to make sure the race number and timing chip is packed, and so on. Things are very busy and stressful with the other half's studies coming to a climax this month and there is very little time to stress about running, really. I am sure I am becoming one of those people that, on finding a new hobby, bores everyone else to death about it - as my younger brother pointed out, most frankly, on the phone :oD Jealousy is most unbecoming... Great trainer texted to remind me I have a 20min run tomorrow, looking forward to it.

No comments: