Monday, January 28, 2008

Week 3 Reflection

Sunday: Today was more of a proper rest day. I was very careful about stretching my right leg and not bending it so much. No other aches or pains to report. I have noticed that my stomach has been feeling delicate, quite possibly due to eating out twice in two days, but I have stayed fine by eating no rubbish and eating little, despite the hunger pangs. I'm also trying hard to drink as much water as possible, which is a challenge some days. Looking back on this week, I am amazed that I actually signed up for the Great Run. That is something I never saw myself doing just a few weeks ago. This running thing is incredibly confidence-building. I look back at my earlier posts when I got into this for fun, and I smile to see how much my attitude has changed, in a good way. I am still doing this for fun but now I have a focus, it feels so much more worthwhile, a deeper kind of fun, if you will :o)

No comments: