Friday, March 7, 2008

Dilemma While Resting

Thursday: I allowed myelf to rest after yesterday's long run and seeing it was sunny today, made me glad I didn't go out. As much as I enjoy good weather generally, I find I get very hot very quickly from running and having the sun beating down on me is uncomfortable. The right calf continued to niggle me, the aches are spreading to the knee and I am wondering if perhaps I should see a doctor about it. If it doesn't improve by the end of the week, I'll get it checked out next week, because it is getting more achesome. The rest of me is fine, tired but luckily nothing else. I discovered that the Salford 5k Run coincides with a Study Day I am due to attend as part of my course - doing both is not an option as they are miles apart at the same time. This is something I need to think about over the weekend, which one I can forego with less heavy heart.

No comments: