Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sleep Deprived and Resting

Tuesday: After an incredibly late night and early morning start, sleep deprivation and other chores forced me to take today off as a rest day. I had an assignment due but I find I sometimes use my running to avoid my studies, which is unsurprising, as I knew from the start that I'd use the easier one to escape the tougher one :o) Running is tough in it's own way; perhaps because I am progressing better in it than in my studies, I prefer it, especially for the adrenaline rush. The right calf continues to vary between slightly niggling and most achesome, it requires a lot of attention to make sure I don't limp. Apart from that, the body just needs some sleep to sort itself out. Tomorrow is a running day, I have a parents' forum meeting at midday, so it would be good to be fresh and relaxed for that.

No comments: