Monday, May 26, 2008

Day Off From Running And Eating Well

Saturday: More rest and the race on Monday is pretty much out of the question. Hence, I allowed myself to partake in the eating of junk with the family, ususally so careful to watch what I eat, but the mood was such that 'am I bovvered' was understating it. Legs were a little ache-y today, nothing major. Having felt very down lately, the mood was cheered by an incredibly late night of deep thought and reflection. My running will undoubtedly be affected by how I feel and I am making real attempts to 'shake myself' into getting on with things. The better I feel, the better my running will be, the happier I will feel, and so on - not quite the 'circle of happiness' but something I need to think about (as if I don't think enough...).

No comments: