Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rest Day

Wedenesday: With plans made, I decided to leave today as a rest day, but as is Sod's Law, my plans fell through, and too late for me to be able to fit in a run instead. However, to heed the advice of the experts at runners world, I reluctantly accepted I needed a day off. The body continues to feel aches, from my thighs right down to above my ankles, but not in an excessively painful way. I finally bought a hat (self-congratulatory applause)! Considering I have spent some money already on training gear, I decided to get a cheap one, but it is a nice one nonetheless. It's a Rugby Six Nations hat, very tasteful, nothing too loud. And having the flag of Scotland on it, albeit in miniature, makes me feel very patriotic :o) I figure it's all about the feel-good factor in this running lark!

No comments: