Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Missed Run And Anonymous Cheer

Tuesday: Due to the interview panel meeting taking place all day, I meant to be up at the crack of dawn for a run (again). I didn't run (again). My son's potty training issues had me busy and by the time everything was sorted, it was time for the school run. Perhaps it was just as well, giving the right foot extra rest. I didn't feel the ache much today, wearing heels all day, so the pressure was off the right heel. I still wanted to run, though :o( When dark clouds gather and it rains, I have this urge to run, but it shall have to be satisfied tomorrow morning now. I did have a good day, the interview panel duties were intensive and thoroughly enjoyable. However, lots of tea and coffee throughout the day may have contributed to the massive headache I felt early evening, not drinking enough water (I am wagging a finger at myself, save my personal trainer doing it, hehe). Tomorrow is a 30min run, as a text from great trainer informed me. I love getting the texts, it saves me logging on.
I caught up with all my blog entries today; I was curious to find a comment on my blog, anonymously left, someone saying they looked forward to my next blog entry and they would see me soon (?). Whoever it was, I would be grateful to know, so I may thank them for reminding me that I had fallen behind with my blog entries :o) And how nice to be reminded that someone actually reads my blog, I believe my personal trainer uses it as a cure for insomnia (that deserves a smack, doesn't it?!) but how lovely that someone looks forward to reading my blog. Oh yes, I am making too much of it but I don't care, it cheered me anyway :o)

No comments: