Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rest And The Right Leg

Saturday: Up too late today to make it out for a run. A busy day nonetheless, preparing for my brother's visit. Managed a short nap in the afternoon, feeling very tired lately; I need to drink more coffee and not give in to sleep so much. I didn't mind not running so much today, so much else on my mind. I think I am mentally a lot better about rest days now. The right leg feels a lot more like it used to be, which is niggle-free, and that is obviously due to rest and always raising it on the table when I sit down. I plan to get out for a run tomorrow, though, too much rest doesn't help me. Had to eat very late tonight and so avoided meat and rice, eating only the roasted chicken. It was a nice boost to hear from my brother that I had definitely lost some weight and looked fitter (he saw me two months ago). A busy day today but the right leg feels sufficiently rested, looking forward to getting out tomorrow, despite the weather predictions of snow.

No comments: