Sunday, June 8, 2008

Running Delayed Further

Saturday: A bad night, despite getting more hours than usual. I missed my tutorial and my run, trying to get some proper sleep but strange nightmares prevailed. I eventually got out of bed with a very achey back and in no real mood to run, feeling rather heavy and tired. No running today then, though plenty of housework (does that count as cross-training, as it was pretty intense today, lol). I hope to run tomorrow, the end of the first week of the half marathon training programme. At the moment, I am feeling rather stressed about certain things, hoping this won't affect my running adversely. Maybe running will help in that respect, maybe. Another non-running day, the body may be feeling sluggish but the mind is eager to drag it to the park tomorrow.

No comments: