Sunday, June 8, 2008

Away To Scotland

Tuesday: I arrived in Scotland by lunchtime and set about making plans for the evening. Once managing to organise family to watch the kids for the evening, I faced a choice - either go for a run, or go out to meet fellow students (the local branch of the students association). A hard choice indeed, considering my social life is near non-existent ;o) I went to the meet which was great fun, and much-needed, feeling no guilt whatsoever about not running. As much as I love running, it isn't everything, dare I say! However, I did pack my Runners World magazine in my suitcase for bedtime reading, as well as my half marathon application form, as yet half-filled. I am wondering what to put down for estimated time. No run today but a wonderful evening in the company of friends old and new, and a run is planned for tomorrow :o)

No comments: