Saturday, July 26, 2008

Moving To Fetch - Last Entry On Blogspot

Saturday: I am moving to Fetch for my blog, my first entry began yesterday, after much thought (and nagging). It's more convenient for me, and perhaps I might benefit more as a runner, when other runners leave comments for me. So it is farewell to blogspot, for my running blog anyway, and if anyone wishes to follow my progress, my blog can be seen at www.fetcheveryone.com; my username is McNewbie and the blog is accessible to all those registered with the site. I've quite enjoyed this place, really, easy to use and I quite liked personalising the layout of the blog. But I am on fetch so much anyway, so goodbye, blogger.com, I shall pop back to reminisce over old posts. Onwards and upwards with Fetch :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on completing 13.1 miles non stop and in a respectable time aswell.

Although there's a sliding differential allowing you to run longer distances at a slower pace, your WAVA average is harder to achieve over the longer distances. And you averaged well.

With a few races coming up, keep up the training and the sterling work.